Thursday, May 13, 2010

Down by the bay....
















Where the watermelons grow....

No, Really...Down by the bay was where Kevin proposed to me. I don't remember the specific day (I might even have the month wrong, gosh I'm bad at this) but it was in May 2002.

Earlier that day we had driven to a lot of different shops, he was 'looking' for something....I had an idea of what he was 'looking' for (don't tell him that) so I just went with it.

So when he was done, we drove to a fishing spot of his down by the bay, next to a bridge. We sat on the edge of the bay wall, he was really nervous...He finally took a box out of his pocket and asked me to marry him. Then he told me it wasn't my 'real' engagement ring....that was still at the store, but he still wanted to propose right now. (or something along those lines)

I said yes of course....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !