Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gender Myths? True? False?



Ever tried to predict the sex of the baby before hand? I have....I have done the ring test, the intelligender test, the way you carry test, the heartbeat test, the Chinese gender chart, and probably some others.

I was right for all three of my pregnancies. Am I right this time. I hope so. I really want another little girl. I am ready for all that pink girly stuff. The cute outfits I am seeing all over the place make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

For this pregnancy, The Chinese gender chart has said it is a girl....if I/we conceived in Jan...If I/we conceived in Feb, it is a boy....I'm thinking it happened in January (I'm hoping). The Intelligender test said it will be a boy, hoping it was wrong. The heartbeat has been consistently faster than 150, said to be higher than 140 it is a girl, lower than 140 it is said to be a boy. Both of my boy's heartbeats were in the 140's and Emma's heartbeat was usually in the high 150's to low 160's. I can say that I think I am carrying 'all around' versus carrying a 'basket ball' (also rumored to be girl characteristic).

So on June 14th, I will know the answer for once and all! I am so excited, I think I will become more attached to this pregnancy/Baby when I know for sure what it'll be!

I am just hoping that if it does turn out to be a boy that I will be just as happy...I'm sure I will, but all I can think about right now is having a girl.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a girl. Our intelligender test looked just like that and we are having a girl. I think that "momma, knows best". I could always tell by my hair growth.(i know it sounds gross) My hair grew faster with my boys, I had to shave my legs every other day. With girls it is like once a week. Whatever it is, i know it is blessed to be a part of your family.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !