Friday, May 14, 2010

Toy Toys Toys....they are everywhere

No matter how many times I go through the kid's toys, I still seem to throw out or get rid of at least one big box each time! Where are all the toys coming from.

Oh yeah, its the hubby's fault! He will buy buy buy. One year for Christmas he got so excited over 'Little people' sets, that we had a whole town by the time he was done buying them! .....Well I tried to find the picture of the whole set of them, But must have deleted it...We tried to sell on Craigslist, but no one else was silly enough to want/buy the whole darn set! I sent the rest to my moms house (snickering).

This is why they are everywhere: (PS, thanks Mom and Lucky)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !