Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pink Wednesday...Two!

For today's Pink Wednesday I used an old polish of mine, NYC 111A. A very pretty darker purplie pink. (Is Purplie a word....it is here) Then on my tips I used Sinful colors 920, again no name. Its a matte finish in BRIGHT NEON pink. And then To top it off I used Finger Paints, Hue Left me a Message?

Tonight I think I am going to experiment with my Bundle Monster plates on top of this....I'm totally happy with this manicure.






Click images to see a larger image.
Happy Pink Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting to hate you! OK I'm so just kidding. I love this mostly because I LOVE LOVE LOVE PINK!!!!!!!!!!!! You do a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !