Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pink Wednesday the Fifth!

Well Today I am very very subtle at wearing pink. Its very feminine, dainty, etc....so not me, lol....
The base I used was Orly's Fifty Four, its a very sheer clear with the tiniest hint of pink, with specks of pinks that need to hit the light just right to see them. I used 4-5 coats I believe of it. Then I tipped it off with Wet N' Wild's 431D, its a very light slightly shimmery pink-very neutral. Of course with a top coat of Seche Vite to finish it off.

Here it is: My middle finger's tip got messed up while making up a bed, and th Seche vite created a bit of drag on my middle and pointer, but oh well, I was being impatient.





Is this to your liking or not for you? I'm kinda in the middle, very classy but yet not my style, I should have gone with a brighter pink for the tips....Live and Learn I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I really like that pink on the yips and the light transparent pink over the whole nail :) beautiful, simple, and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !