Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pink Wednesday the III

How is everyone? It is overcasty here in Florida this afternoon with breakthrough sunny patches....and we are in full on love bug season one! Its horrible! Annoying! Messy! Gross! Pain in the butt!

I chose Misa's Party in the Masquerade for today's Pink Wednesday! It is VERY bright neon pink, with an orange undertone. Went on fantastic and smelt a little strong...








I topped it with Seche Vite, and it shrunk my Misa...it has been shrinking my polishes alot lately, I don't know if I am putting it on wrong or what, but I am getting slightly annoyed with it, you can see the shrinkage in the last two photos better...anyone have any tips for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !