Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pink Wednesday...I lost count...

Good morning! This is a manicure that I wore a couple days ago....but its pink and today is pink Wednesday so this is where its going! I chose Finger Paints Give pink a Chance, from their new collection-summer something or another. It was a thick application like the Go Van Gogh from yesterdays post. It is a orangy pink when applied, not my favorite, but it was pretty,  wish I had remembered to snap a picture before I put Sinful Colors Frenzy on top of it. Frenzy is a pink/purple/silver glitter, slightly bigger than normal glitter polish ...its nice....




3 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks fun! I would want to wear this on a girls night out or something. I didn't think I would but, I like the bigger glitter pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. every sinful colours polish i have seen is lovely - this is a good combo!

    re; I did just swipe on the gold holographic nail polish... i tried to remove most of the polish from the brush then carefully added it to my nails.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !