Friday, June 17, 2011

what to do what to do?

We are going through what alot of people in this country are going through, Hard Times. We are currently trying to short sale our house, because it got to expensive to live in! And the bank keeps going back and forth with our buyer, and will prob aggravate her, and it will fall through, which will then put us into the foreclosure mode....Ugh!

Well, I want to move home so bad, its only 45 minutes away, but the way things are looking its either there, and Hubby has to make a drive to work everyday (50 minutes) or we move closer to his work and farther from my home.....which we both don't want to do. I miss My mom, My Grandparents....My Grandma has Alzheimer's and I am sure it is getting hard on my Grandpa to take care of her and everything else all the time....I miss having nice parks right down the street, beaches less then ten minutes away- not 40 minutes away with tolls! I miss having more than one reliable great Friends, I miss having shopping all around, and not having to travel so far to get to decent non walmart shopping...I miss real restaurants and not old people/fast food places....I miss it all!

It will really push us to our limits though, I think financially and emotionally (esp if Hubby has to drive the 50 minutes everyday...). But I think there are more 'opputunities' there for us, better education for the kids, more things to do for them, that isn't so far away...maybe job opportunities for Kevin and I.

I'm so torn on what to do. I am just confused I guess. I want to move home but then again what if Kevin regrets it after a week or so of driving that far everyday? (He could stop at his parents, they would be halfway between home and work...) I don't want him placing regret in our marriage, its hard enough on us going through all this...but I also think that if I am 'home' I will be more happy. I won't be as lonely, homey, or moody. I could take the kids more places to get them out of here...they would have friends to play with...ect.

At this point I am so confused and I don't care about anything. I don't care about finding a house, I don't care about packing, cleaning...nothing. I don't care that we can potentially be homeless shortly...I don't care. I don't know why that is, but that is how I feel....

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Carrie I am so sorry you are feeling this. I love Sarasota so I am biased but I think moving back home is the better choice.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !