Monday, August 15, 2011

Can we say retro?

I saw this Mani in a picture online somewhere of a nail magazine.....I had to do it, it was so neat looking. I went online to amazon, and bought some dotting tools...

I came up with this: I used two sinful colors and one china glaze, it was awhile ago, and I don't know the exact ones, but will find them if you need/want me to. I have all of my polishes swatched so it won't be hard, I just don't feel like getting up and doing that right this second!

So I Painted a base, then a base color. Then dotted to big dots of one color, and let dry for a tad...and came back with a smaller tool and dotted another color on top of the same dot! Its so neat looking!







These were all taken a couple days into the mani, sorry for the tip wear and chip at the base on my index....

So what do you think, like, love, hate?

7 comments:

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !