Thursday, August 25, 2011

lets do the twist....

....the twist for hair anyways....
I found this site while browsing something one day...and tried out this hair style. I first did the lower pictures, just testing it out...and then these top more nicer pictures are the actual hair style....next time i am going to do it at an angle. It looks very cute on Miss Emma! It lasted 3 days too, I put them in right after her shower on Thursday night, and I don't think they came out until Sunday morning....and they still looked really good.




Oh, and she lost her first tooth also!

this was just me messing around.

these were the practice twists.

2 comments:

  1. These plaits are awesome! Thanks for the link to the Princess Hair website too....I have a feeling my little sister is going to be VERY happy when I show her that!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !