Friday, October 14, 2011

15 Week Challenge.....Part One, Week Seven (Halloween)

Yay, Black and White! I went with a halloween themed Mani, because well, its that time of year, perfect! I started off with Finger Paints Where art Renoir? Its a black creme with some silver shimmer. Its on the thicker side, I have noticed most of their polishes are like that, I picked up some thinner and dropped a few drops of it in the FP WAR, and shook it up and it was much better!

I ordered some gems online for .99 cents, there was a post about it on the FB page PAA, and I jumped it, who could pass that up?  Well I forgot about them until I just got them day before yesterday, love getting surprises!

Ok, back on track....

I then added ghost guys, using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On and a dotting tool. Then I used Sinful Colors Black on Black with a dotting tool and did the eyes and mouth....

Added some gems to one ghost...

Then on the other hand, I was just messing around...
I got out my stamping plates, picked out a witch, and a web and spider, stamped those...eh their ok...I used LA Colors silver.

I used a dotting tool to create me own web, same color LA Colors Silver.

A ghost again...

And then some really cool creepy eye, using my new gems...




And for fun, Here are some Pumpkin toes...I used Essie Meet Me at Sunset and a sharpie.





So what do you think?

Click Here for my list of challenges.

4 comments:

  1. Ha..I love them both...super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pumpkin toes. I never would have thought of using a sharpie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cool, love the sharpie idea .. you never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !