Hello, everyone! Yesterday three of my fellow Bloggers, Kirshten, Myline, and Pam, made a nail poilsh tag! Check out those blogs here and here and here. Kirshten even made the graphic!!
The rules are very simple:
1. Answer the 10 questions.
2. Pass this tag to 5 other bloggers.
3. Make sure the bloggers that you tagged, knows that you tagged them, by sending them a comment on their blog.
Now, here are the questions:
- How many nail polishes do you have? Well I have counted 212, but I ave bought about 10-20 more since then....
- What is your favorite brand of nail polish? Well I like the selection of China Glaze, I really don't have a favorite brand though
- Do you like crackle polish, or do you hate it? At first I LOVED it, now I just like it. Its a good change up if I don't want to re-do a mani! (just like glitter!)
- What is your first nail polish brand? Oooo, Porb a Sally Hansen anr Wet N Wild or NYC. Something cheap....When I got into polish the begginning of the year, is when I expanded my horizens, I bought my first China Glazes!
- If you're going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it? Ooo, Good Question...I might leave that a secret for now, just in case! ;)
- What nail polish color does not compliment you? Oranges, Yellows, Some Reds...
- And what color does compliment you? Purples, Blues, Blacks....
- Name two of your best nail art friends? Oh jeez...I have alot of girls I see on my FB group, but I am not very close with any of them too well yet. The Crumpet, Kirshten, and Claire, And Kerrie and Bee, Krissi, there are plenty more names escape me, lol....
- What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received? gift....no polish 'gifts' yet. <--- I take that back, the Hubs bought me some nail art pens/markers and some stickers for my bday, I guess that was my best polish gift, lol
- Make a speech about thanking the blogger who gave you this tag. Hmmm, a speech about Kirshten.....She seems quite nice...Don't know her to well, but I love that she comments on my blog and follows me, and 'talks' to me online, HeeHee!
The Girls I tag for this are:
Debbie : The Crumpet
Kerrie: PishPosh and Polish
Krissi: The Kaos Theroy
Bee: Bee Polished
Thanks for Tagging me Kirshten!
PS, Don't forget to vote on the Franken Name!! <-------------- on the side bar!
PSS, Don't forget about my Christmas/Holiday contest: