Friday, November 11, 2011

A Mini-Me Manicure, plus some...

Hey there everyone. Just want to start off by saying thanks to all our Veterans!

Today I took the kids to the park for a picnic lunch and to play, they had fun...
Last year on this day, was the very first time I took all four kids out by myself! That was fun, We went to see the Manatee's, and had lunch there....it was nice. Today was a little to cold and we all just got over colds, so I didn't want to chance the cold weather plus sea breeze....
Here are some photos from that day, a year ago:
all four: Oldest, Drama Queen, Little Man, and Handsome

This is a Hurricane simulator, Little man did not like it...Oldest was not letting him out...

This is a manatee's tail, all the little bumps in the water are noses or backs of them.
I can't believe its been a year already! Wow....

I got an email this morning, My Landlord is blessing us this coming month, she is giving a 'thankful' discount, we only have to pay half of our rent in December, Bless Her and her Family!

I was showing Drama Queen all my new polish and she asked me to do her nails, so I happily Obliged. She wanted the Love my Nails glitter I just purchased, Pretty in pink. Its a barely tinted pink clear polish with tiny pink glitter and large hexagon pink glitter. I kind of had to dab the big glitter on the nails, as it was wiping off when I brushed it on. I used Nicole by OPI, Kim-Pletely in Love as a base, three coats I think. It turned out very pretty. The NOPI, was a pink shimmer with hints of tiny blue flecks, I swatched this over a black and I think it looked pretty cool!




My little Handsome is starting to walk really well now. He just lets go and off he goes. It is so cute, but so sad at the same time....

My Battery is out for now, posting this now, more later on maybe, or at least I'll come back and schedule some posts...

<3 Carrie

3 comments:

  1. Heh heh heh I love the hurricane simulator photo xD

    Cute nails too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your daughter's nails! I live in Florida but I've only seen manatees at the zoo! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe your kids are so cute! there are times I wish I had a girl to do nails with. my husband might freak out if I paint the boys nails.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !