Friday, November 25, 2011

Turkey, Turkey!

Well my Thanksgiving was yummy to say the least,  bit of family drama.....ya ya....

So Wednesday night, I quickly did a turkey mani...not the best but it was cute. It started lifting Thursday afternoon....

I used Revlon Carbonite as my base...and several Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's colors for feathers, and then a gold sparkle from Sinful Colors, and a brown from China Glaze, Unplugged.

I did the feathers with a small dotting tool, dragging from the tip of nail toward the cuticle....
Then the dots for the turkey body....The other fingers have feet prints and feather droppings, lol.

Gobble Gobble.....







And  a Mini Me Mani....




Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving as well, and If your not in the US, I Hope you had a great Thursday!

<3, Carrie

6 comments:

  1. Love it!!! It turned out waaaaaay better than mine!!! The feet prints were harder than I thought to draw on there, was it the same for you??? I think I need a thinner brush lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have a blog to promote, heheh just wanted to say your turkey nails came out cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your turkey nails are cute! love the little foot prints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha what an adorable turkey mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute I love the mani! Also your Christmas theme on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candace, thanks, and yes the feet prints were hard!
    Thanks Cari, Scars Like Lace, Olivia, and Sonia!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !