Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Some Questions for you...

Hey there! I haven't been around as much as I want to, I am so sorry. I just have alot on my plate and I just don't feel like doing any of it!!

I do have a question about my 'store' for you guys though. I am considering opening up a store through Storenvy, its like Etsy, but with none of Etsy's fee's. I hate how I have to scroll through a big 'post' to look at my pictures of the ones I have listed. If I have I am thinking well do my customers hate it? Am I turning off potential customer's with this type of selling method? Can you share your thoughts with me.

<3 Carrie

I PROMISE to have something more interesting tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I think a store would be great. Have you looked into one through your fb page? I have no idea how it all works, just thought I'd throw it out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara... The Storenvy has a FB app!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !