Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence Day 2012

Sounds like a good movie title to me!! We are having a lazy day over here today. Husband said he bought some fireworks for tonight, I think we are going to go swimming later on also...I had to drain and clean and reset the pool after the storm came through. (that was alot of work!) It is nice and clean now though.

I haven't painted my nails in so long I forget what my last mani was!! I have been blue and down in the dumps, but I am crawling out of it slowly.

Last night I painted my nails with Revlon TS Cherry, and this morning I used a Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear blue and white, and also Milani red sparkle one coat glitter-no gold....and added dots to my nails at the tips, plus then I used a Confetti multi glitter for dots as fireworks but it didn't turn out well at all....








And of course I have to show you Uncle Sam, from my line: Sassy Lacquer. I wore this for Memorial Day this year. Its still avail in my shop. http://sassylacquer.storenvy.com/



Hope you all have a great 4th of July and stay safe! Those of you not in America, Happy Hump day, half way there!

<3 Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !