Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Favorite of 2012

I thought It's be cool to do a My Favorite's of 2012 post? Yes? No?

So I went back through all of my post starting in January and picked one from each month.

Here's January's: Layering Glitter's


February: Bubble's


March's: Elle's Spell


April's: It was hard to pick, there were few choices I had been working all month to finalize my own polish line...and didn't really blog much, but my fav was the day I launched. www.sassylacquer.storenvy.com

May's: Puppy Love I showed off my new haircut (because I failed to cut it myself, lol, what a joke) and You guys met the new puppy!



June's: Sassy Lacquer Blogger Line Reveal!   MONTHS in the making, blood sweat and some tears went into these polishes!

Sea Glass

Sarahdipity

Nacozari
July's: Independence Day! I was getting out of my slump...did something easy


August's: How's you Sunday Goin?  I found a new Church and really enjoyed it!

September's:  Sassy Lacquer Reviews  I loved googling my line and finding some of my line reviewed, that I didn't send to, quite fun!

October's: It was a Guest Post, From Whitney over at Dressed up nails, on one of my Gold and Pink Mani days to support Breast Cancer and Pediatric Cancer, it also featured a great little warrior also that is close to my heart. Take a look at the whole post for some awesome nail art and a cute little dragon fighter!

November's: I sucked at posting in November, only twice, lol! Oops. I chose the Last of the Halloween/Fall Festival's.






December's: I was kinda short with you all this month too! This year has been really hard on me...struggling with depression...So its hard finding time to sit and write. Candy Canes!


-Carrie
www.sassylacquer.storenvy.com

Many Wishes for the best this coming year! Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR !
    I love all of nail desinga :)
    Awesome photos !

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !