Thursday, March 7, 2013

Blame it on Fat Tuesday!

Today I have just a plain swatch for you.

Misa - Blame it on Fat Tuesday

He is a lovely bright fresh green, almost neon. It dries to a satin finish with out topcoat. I used Seche Vite, so its super shiny.





I had it on my toes and it was still looking good, but I was getting tired of it already and decided to throw one of my new polishes on top. I picked up Dawns Dew. And this is what it did: (click on it to enlarge it to see better)



~Carrie
www.sassylacquer.storenvy.com

1 comment:

  1. I love this color. I wanted it forever until I did some research and realized I had a polish already that was a dupe. Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !